Leadership development for women in law
Investing in high potential lawyers is a top priority for law firms. It makes sure their talented employees develop the qualities they need to become successful lawyers or partners.
OSR Legal Education has developed a unique International Women Leadership Programme (IWLP) in close cooperation with the best law firms of Europe. This programme is linked to daily practice and gives participants the opportunity to create their own effective network. The main focus of the programme is career development for women in the legal profession. More than 150 talented lawyers completed our programme.
The 2022 programme will start in September 2022 in Amsterdam.
Please visit our website for the latest details or email Anoek Laarman directly. We would love to hear from you and will keep you updated!
This leadership programme is developed by OSR in close cooperation with several large international law firms and a team of expert trainers .
- ‘Excellent training in terms of identifying habits and receiving tools to work on those habits so you can develop your skills in order to become a good and effective partner and leader.’
- ‘The course has exceeded my expectations.’
- ‘I really appreciated the topics discussed!’
- ‘I gained a deeper understanding of the necessity in being able to prioritise and to be self-confident.’
- ‘The training and trainers were fantastic!’
- ‘I recently got very good feedback from my boss who "blamed" my progress on the leadership programme. The sessions have been very helpful and I tried to adopt as many things as possible. And it worked:) Thank you!’
- ‘I learned that good leaders aren't necessarily born, leadership requires work.’
- 'Perfect mix of theory and practice, funny moments and exercises that help focussing and fixing in mind certain feelings and situations.'
- 'These 3 meetings have been for me like the 3 Christmas of Dickens’ tale (A Christmas Carol): I lived the first one as the “Ghost of past Christmas” because I focused on how I have been brought up and on why I am as I am, the second was the “Ghost of present Christmas”, with awareness of the situation in which I am NOW and the third was the “Ghost of future Christmas” with a focus on what to do in the future! ;) '
- 'Very interesting topics and they were very well explained by the various speakers. Some items I was already aware of but other were real eye-openers. What I also really enjoyed was the interaction with the other participants: talking about our shared (and diverging) experiences, best practices and obstacles. It's always nice to know that you're not the only one who is struggling with certain issues and to talk about how other people feel about this and tackle this. Also, I think it's remarkable how well the organisation managed to provide a useful and value-adding course digitally rather than physically. I fully appreciate these circumstances are suboptimal (well, hard) for everybody and I am really thankful that the organisation put effort in making sure that they could provide the best experience online as was possible.‘